Sep 1, 2014

joshua aaron

I was asked by my friend to take pictures for her son Joshua's first birthday party. Born at only 24 weeks, Joshua is a true miracle. As his mom said:

"Joshua is a SUPER smiley, always on the move (kicking, bouncing, army crawling, rolling) little boy! He claps, he laughs, he babbles baba, dada, mama, he likes to grab and pull at your face. He rocks on his knees, eats baby food, and loves his wubbanub pacifier. Did I mention he is a SUPER happy boy?! I believe he is so happy because God gave him a chance at life. Joshua's happiness helps remind me not to wallow in my sorrows of what could have been or concerns I still have, but be thankful for every smile and snuggle that I am blessed with! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"

Happy birthday Joshua!

Click link below to view pictures.
joshua aaron photos

No comments:

Post a Comment